Enterprise Start-Up & Development Association
- Are you thinking about starting a business?
- Have you established a business in the last 3 years?
- Is you based in Bedfordshire or Hertfordshire?
- Would you like business advice and support from people who have started and run their own businesses?
If you have answered YES to any of the above, we can offer you bespoke help to launch and develop your business.
Incorporated in 2008, Enterprise Start-Up & Development Association (ESUDA) is a family run social enterprise that offers business support services to women and Civil Society Organisations such as Social Enterprises and charities in Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire.
We currently have 5 business advisors with a history of starting and running businesses. Whether you are struggling to write a business plan, want to find new customers or just want someone to talk to about your business, we will be able to help you by offering advice, training and support in all areas of enterprise.
To find out how we can help your business grow contact us on 0800 090 165
Our service promises to you are:
- to support you to the best of our ability
- to provide positive and efficient services
- to be consistent and accountable for all our work